Project Lead: George Zhao
What is DMM
DMM (Dual Mode, Multi-protocol, Multi-instance) is to implement a transport agnostic framework for the applications where applications can
- Work with both user space and kernel space network stacks.
- Use different network protocol stacks based on their functional and performance requirement (QOS).
- Work with multiple instances of transport protocol stack.
I Engage or adopt new protocol stack dynamically.
- Bi-Weekly DMM Meeting.
- Join the DMM Mailing List.
- Join fdio-dmm IRC channel.
- Browse the code.
- 18.04 Release Plan
How to submit a patch to DMM - Pushing Code with git review