Continuous Integration Management
Project Contact Name and Email
The ci-management repository has existed since the start of the FD.io project but it has not been an official project. The repository is designed to support the Jenkins Job Builder (JJB), Vagrant, instance initialization scripts, zuul, and nodeppol defintions. Essentially, if there's code required to create, manage or control the CI environment should be targeted into the ci-management repository.
The scope of the ci-management project is management for any CI control and configuration that can be built out in code and is not part of systems management controlled by The Linux Foundation.
- Andrew Grimberg, LF-ID: agrimberg
- Thanh Ha, LF-ID: zxiiro
- C.J. Collier, LF-ID: cjcollier
- Ed Warnicke, LF-ID: hagbard
No current or expected issues with vendor neutrality.
Meets Board Policy (including IPR, being within Board defined Scope etc)
- Request for Project proposal consideration
- Email: https://lists.fd.io/pipermail/tsc/2016-June/000159.htmlTSC Archives
- Date: 2016-06-09