Projects/vpp/Release Plans/Release Plan 20.01
This page tracks release information for 20.01
|Buffer Metadata Tracker||Report per-node changes to buffer metadata||Merged|
|Address Sanitizer||Initial support for Address Sanitizer. Only heap for now.||Merged|
|mlx5 direct verb rdma driver||Optimized datapath for ConnectX4/5/6 adapters||Work in progress|
the milestones' time will be at 18:00 UTC on the day of the milestone.
|F0||2020-01-08||APIs frozen. Only low-risk changes accepted on main branch.|
|RC1||2020-01-15 (F0+7)||Code complete, pull first release throttle branch, only bug fixes accepted on throttle train. After pull: main branch reopens for new feature / risky commits. First artifacts posted.|
|RC2||2020-01-22 (RC1+7)||Second artifacts posted.|
|Formal Release||2020-01-29 (RC2+7)||20.01 release artifacts available|
NOTE: Dates chosen based on:
- end-month release
- milestone + days
- release date after VPP community meeting, for discussion, go/no-go
Once we've pulled the 20.01 release throttle
We need to be disciplined with respect to bugfix commits. Here are a few common-sense suggestions:
- All bug fixes must be double-committed to the release throttle as well as to the master branch
- Commit first to the release throttle, then "git cherry-pick" into master
- Manual merges may be required, depending on the degree of divergence between throttle and master
- All bug fixes need to have a Jira ticket
- Please put Jira IDs into the commit messages.
- Please use the same Jira ID for commits into the stable branch and master.
NEED JIRA/CONFLUENCE IMPORT HERE