Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for 30 minutes on Thursday mornings from 8-8:30am Pacific Time (-7:00 GMT). Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room (UPDATED URL)
NEXT TSC MEETING IS Jan 7,2021.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- State of ARM servers
- State of the Xeon servers
- State of the Denverton servers
- Physical DCs: clearing the air by TSC Chair and PTL(s), DC consolidation/move by March 2021
- Scapy use and GPLv2 license propagation - status
- Project Archives
- DMM archive
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- Cancel next weeks meeting for US Thanksgiving?
- Website/Blogs/PR update
- 20.01 IPSEC Blog
- FD.io LFN webinar
- Switching to a cadence of webinars: topic ideas?
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.
List of all subpages (used or unused)
|TSC||TSC/Meeting Minutes||TSC/Proposed Header Python Test Scripts|
|TSC/Relicensing Procedure||TSC/draft election procedures||TSC:Vulnerability Management|