Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for 30 minutes on Thursday mornings from 8-8:30am Pacific Time (-7:00 GMT). Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room (UPDATED URL)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- CSIT Traffic Generator discussion
- How do we make sure we have sufficient TG capability available?
- JCasC managed config files - Start on July 19th?
- Discuss Docs solutions based on requirements
- State of ARM servers
- State of the Xeon servers
- State of the Denverton servers
- Physical DCs: DC consolidation/move completed as of last week Friday 14-May => Kudos needed for the team involved, moving "few tonnes" of servers and cabling, FD.io mascots anyone ;)
- Discussion of VPP TSC Evolution
- Ratification of Peter Mikus as committer of ci-management 
- Scapy use and GPLv2 license propagation - status
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- Website/Blogs/PR update
- 20.01 IPSEC Blog
- FD.io LFN webinar
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.
List of all subpages (used or unused)
|TSC||TSC/Meeting Minutes||TSC/Proposed Header Python Test Scripts|
|TSC/Relicensing Procedure||TSC/draft election procedures||TSC:Vulnerability Management|