Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursday mornings from 8-9am Pacific Time (-7:00 GMT). Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
The next TSC meeting is scheduled for Thursday 2017-09-07 with the following agenda:
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- Coming soon: Gerrit Maintainer Plugin
- Other issues
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- Open Source Summit 2017, 11-14 September 2017, Los Angeles California.
- DPDK Userspace, Dublin - September 26-27, 2017
- FD.io/cicn Tutorial at the ACM SIGCOMM ICN conference, Berlin - September 26, 2017
- IETF 100 hackathon - Singapore November 11-12
- DPDK Summit, San Jose - November 14-15, 2017
- CFP closes Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- FD.io Minisummit at Kubecon December 6-8, 2017, Austin TX.
- Call for any other fd.io events
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.