Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for 30 minutes on Thursday mornings from 8-8:30am Pacific Time (-7:00 GMT). Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- Scapy use and GPLv2 license propagation - status
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- deb_dpdk request for project archiving
- email thread - Ready as of Feb 6
- Website update
- 20.01 Press Release
- ONAP request for advice on coverity
- [Jul 25] Joint Discussion between Marketing and TSC on Developer Focused Events.
- Suggests to TSC for combined developer events with DPDK/OVS for 2020.
- LFN Mentorship Accepting Community Projects - Closes Feb 28th, 2020
- Invitation to LFN TAC Project Health Review.
- Close out on the Scapy related IP concerns (Maciek & Ray).
- Discuss provisioning of a static analysis tool (Dave B & Ray).
- Co-locating FD.io event at DPDK Userspace (Trishan & Ray).
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.
- Discussion of transition to meritocratic fd.io TSC: