Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursday mornings from 8-9am Pacific Time (-7:00 GMT). Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
The next TSC meeting is scheduled for Thursday 2017-12-14 with the following agenda:
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- State of ARM servers
- State of the Xeon servers
- FD.io Server Status
- TAC Meeting Readout
- Board Readout next Wed
- Documentation Readout
- Request for documentation mailing list without project
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- DMM China Seminar co-located with L3C June 26 Beijing, China
- Status of colloated events at ONS EU?
- Kubecon China Shanghai Nov 14-15
- CFP Open - CFP Closes July 6
- Kubecon Seattle Dec 11-13
- CFP now open - CFP Closes Aug 12
- DPDK China Summit CFP (Closes May 1st), June 28th, Beijing (co-located with LinuxCon/CloudCon)
- DPDK User Space, September 5-6th, Dublin (CFP Opens mid May)
- ONS Europe (Sept25-27th) CFP Closes: Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Call for any other fd.io events
- FD.io Interns
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.
- Discussion of transition to meritocratic fd.io TSC: