Welcome to the fd.io Technical Steering Committee (TSC) Wiki. This page hosts all information associated with the fd.io TSC, including meeting schedules,, Agendas, and Minutes. To contact the TSC, send an email to the TSC mail list.
Meeting Schedule and Logistics
TSC meetings are held weekly for 30 minutes on Thursday mornings from 8-8:30am Pacific Time. Meetings are held using Zoom for screen sharing and audio and IRC for recording meeting minutes.
Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9am PT. Zoom Meeting room (UPDATED URL)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5301185804 Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,5301185804# or +16465588656,,5301185804# Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free) +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free) Meeting ID: 530 118 5804 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ppBOQMQTVxGYmbxNsVemC6KNo8eX2ptF
- Start the recording
- Roll Call, Agenda Bashing (all, 5 minutes)
- Call for any new topics for the agenda
- FD.io TSC Chair Election
- State of ARM servers
- Whereabouts of new Arm Ampere Ultra servers for performance testing?
- State of the Xeon servers
- Whereabouts of new Intel Xeon Icelake supermicro servers for performance testing?
- State of the Denverton servers
- State of ARM servers
- Holiday Meetings?
- Follow up on Juniper Discussion
- FY22 Budget (now closed)
- Update https://fd.io/getinvolved/tsc/
- Do we want to use Emeritus members listed?
- Initial PR
- Scapy use and GPLv2 license propagation - status
- Events - (fd.io marketing committee representative)
- LFN Developer & Testing Forum - January 10th-13th, 2022
- Possible Happy Hour at Kubecon EU in Valencia?
- Website/Blogs/PR update
- 20.01 IPSEC Blog
- FD.io LFN webinar
- Meeting Time Change.
Future Agenda Items
The TSC often has forward visibility into agenda items (like creation reviews) prior to the date on which it will act on them. In order to provide visibility, a list of future agenda items (with dates) will be kept here.
List of all subpages (used or unused)
|TSC||TSC/Meeting Minutes||TSC/Proposed Header Python Test Scripts|
|TSC/Relicensing Procedure||TSC/draft election procedures||TSC/fdio lab funding proposal|